CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is that a fox or a really sassy cat?


Last week Michael and I went on a road trip to Boise, Idaho for a few days! (I know what you are thinking, you have a 1 week old baby... And yes all of the truck stops along the way can now say they have seen my boob feeding a child) Anyway, we went to Boise to see the new car lot! For those of you who don't know, Michael is starting up/managing a car dealership in Boise any day now... (If those darn state department people will ever get finished with the darn paper work--bureaucracy) Which means Michael and I will be doing the long distance thing a few days a week. Thank goodness for good Marmalades (grandma's)!

So anyway, we were in Boise and we were driving around the ritsy downtown area when we saw what Michael thought was a FOX! yes that is right a fox---chillin in this dudes driveway that we had spoken with earlier in the day. Michael swears it is a fox... I am a little skeptical, I think it just looks like a sassy cat that I would never want to be left alone with after dark (actually never left alone with)!

1 comments:

David and Jana said...

Definitely a fox. Wow.