CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

In My Mind I'm Going To Carolina!

That's right kids! Remington and I are leaving to embark on a journey to North Carolina this afternoon. We are both super excited--Remington can't wait to go play in the Massengil's pool and slobber on Cousin David. Liz can't wait to be with the people who know and love her the best! And Southern Food doesn't hurt either, but hey I can't get too excited as I have a super sexy mama weight goal to obtain by the end of hte year or sooner if I really want to challenge myself... Just a little HAPPY FYI on the super sexy mama weight front--I have lost a little more than 40 pounds since the monkey arrived. I know that is like a 6 year old kid I have lost and boy I hope I never find that kid again! Only 20 more to go and I may be the lucky winner of a brand-new wardrobe compliments of Hubby So Sexy! Last night we went to GAP and of course I hit up the sale rack--and to my surprise I have dropped yet another clothing size. I am telling you South Beach works--it would work even better if I would actually stick to you. I think I have only literally followed the rules with that diet for like 2 weeks in the past 2 months, but limiting sugar and carbs is where it is at! So long Mac and CHeese--hello turkey sandiwches w/ out hte bread!

Oh and Reagan is getting married.... Ya'll all know my BFF from days in Caswell--she is marrying Casey in January, so another great excuse for Remington and I to fly the friendly skies (also known as do not bring a bag if you do you will be charged an additional $25 even though your ticket was like $800 and you have to sit next to a stinky fat man)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you girl... i wish i could melt off my post-baby pounds much faster than is happening. (but i cant give up the mac and cheese and bread of any kind!)

JON and EM said...

Way to go Lizzy!! And be so excited for a new wardrobe! So your in NC for how long? I'm love to see you!!! Why can't these southern states be a little closer together?!