CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

THRILLER




I am so proud of my coworkers, not only did we kick butt with our amazing Thriller routine but we also won the competition out of the whole company.

The entire sales & marketing department (30+ people) dressed up like Zombies and we did the dance to Thriller. We even decorated our area incorporating the movie theatre, abandoned ally and of course the haunted graveyard which the zombies awoke from. I am in the front row in the multicolored green and blue dress.

We even had a professional make-up artist come and do our faces. They put latex makeup on our faces and peeled it back to make it look like we had crazy wrinkles. Can you tell that I work with competitive people if we had someone come in to do our makeup?

Happy Halloween!

P.S. I will post pics of Remy in his monkey outfit tomorrow.

1 comments:

pagefamily said...

This is HILARIOUS! That is what you get when you work with a bunch of creative people! I love it!
Hope you are well, give Remy a kiss.