CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Photos

I am totally in love with my latest purchase. Remington had his photos taken over Thanksgiving break by a buddy of mine Casey Hyer. If you click on his name and go to client login enter the word "liz" you can view all of the unedited photos. Please do not judge my fatness--still struggling to loose the baby weight even 9 months later.

He edited a few and I wanted to share them with you. I think you will agree that Remington is going to be a hot commodity when he gets older with all of the ladies.

2 comments:

JON and EM said...

What a little stud!!! Oh my gosh those pictures of him with the beanie just melt my heart away. And you all look so dang good in brown! Especially little Remy with that vest. Too cute!! And whatever Liz! Your just as gorgous as ever!! Love you!

pagefamily said...

Oh my gosh! He is beautiful! I want to just squeeze him :)