CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

In like a lion... Hopefully out like a lamb...

Wow the saying Spring comes in like a lion and out like a lamb has never had more signifigance in my life until this year. The month of March has been one heck of a month and can I tell you the lion is roaring at me it seems like.

The month started off with Remington's 1st birthday (see pictures and post below) it was a wonderful occassion, but unfortunatly very sad for me because my mother didn't get to attend due to issue at home. Exactly a week after Remington's birthday his Aunt Jill passed away from cancer. We had found out exactly two weeks prior that the doctors had given up hope that the treatments would work, thus my mom not coming out for the party. Two days after she passed away, Remington and I headed back East to be with family and help out with David (Jill's 1 1/2 yr. old son). During the trip Remington came down with an ear infection and so did David, David's was worse he also had a ruptured ear drum on top of the infection. And I came down with a sinus infection. Oh the joys of motherhood! After a week in North Carolina I came back to Utah and went back to work only to find out that the company announced that layoffs will occur by mid-April. Still no word on if I will be one of them.

Needless to say the month of March has been one heck of a month, it seems like there has been one bad thing after another. And I don't mention this for you to feel sorry for us--I mention this because I know alot of other people are having just as terrible of a time. This is why I pray that the rest of spring is a little more mellow and hopefully not as stressful!

I will post photos of NC once I get them from Dustin, he has an awesome camera and of course I had to play with it while I was there. But on the otherhand it was way to advanced for me to figure out how to get the images off of it! :)

1 comments:

pagefamily said...

Oh my! I didn't hear about the lay offs. You will be in my prayers!
The month of March was a rough one for you, hope April won't be!
It was good to see you and Remy, but I wish it could have been better circumstances!
Love you