CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Size 5---Woo Hoo!

Last night I purchased a pair of size 5 jeans from Nordstrom. Whoo Hoo! I can hardly believe it myself, but even Remington was dancing in the dressing room with his sexy Mama.

I am off to Anaheim for Craft & Hobby Show! I hear it is raining, who goes to California in January for rain? Hopefully I will have some nice sunny days while I am there. I told Remington I was going to hang out with Disneyland for a few days--he said he wanted to go too! Agh- I am going to miss that little man.

I seriously think one of the hardest parts of being a working mother is to have to travel and leave your little one behind. But luckily I have the best adopted family in the WORLD-- The Erb's are helping watch Remington while I am gone so that Michael can go to school. It is so comforting to have a wonderful family that you know loves your kid as much as you do! It is wild to think that since I have lived in Utah I have grown so close to the Erb's, they are my family and I am truly appreciative to their love and support. Especially my best friend and soul sister--Charlie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to watch Remy, let me know if you need me.
Have fun in California.

JON and EM said...

WOO HOO you skinny little thing!! Liz that's so awesome! You need to post some pictures of that sexy bum! :)

JON and EM said...

WOO HOO you skinny little thing!! Liz that's so awesome! You need to post some pictures of that sexy bum! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy dvd creator 1.5.5 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg