CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Mom, I am afraid of Picki"


Picki is Remington's monster. Yes monster! For the past 2 weeks Remington has been telling Michael and I stories of his monster Picki. The story is always the same, which blows my mind that they a kid his age can remember exactly what he has already told you! I thought I would share a typical conversation with Remington when he is telling us about Picki.


Remington: Mom, I see Picki.

Mom: Where is Picki, sweetie?

Remington: He is in the grass. I'm scared.

Mom: Who is Picki and why is he in the grass?

Remington: Picki is a monster and he lives in the grass. I see him Mom!

Mom: Is Picki a nice monster or a bad monster?

Remington: Bad monster, I'm scared.

Mom: What does Picki say that scares you?

Remington: He goes "grrrr"

Mom: Wow that doesn't sound too good. What does Picki look like?

Remington: He's red




1 comments:

JON and EM said...

That's so cute!! I love what these little 2 year olds have to say. I love that he named his monster! Where does this come from??