CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

cursed

About 2 years ago I sold my 1st wedding dress to a girl whose brother-in-law I work with. I sold it for barely 1/10 of what I originally paid, but I didn't care I just wanted it to be used. No sense in the dress hanging in a closet and being moved from house to house with me. I hadn't really thought about this girl that I sold the dress to until yesterday when the topic of weddings were brought up in a meeting. Her brother-in-law happen to be in the meeting so I asked if he had any photos of her wedding. That dress is cursed. Apparently the guy she was engaged to went a little crazy and the wedding was called off shortly before they were to be married. SAME thing happen to me with that dress. I feel bad that I sold the dress and the bad spirit followed with it. I truly believe that my Heavenly Father was looking out for me when my first engagement didn't turn out as expected. I hope the same for this girl. My life is so blessed and I am so thankful that I married to Michael. He is an amazing father and even better best friend. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the same blessing will find its way to this girl who bought the dress.

2 comments:

JON and EM said...

Whaaaaaaaaat??? That is seriously crazy!! That dress is just not meant to be!

The Mechams said...

that is super crazy, wow. Glad things worked out like they did though, or else Mike would still be wondering the earthe lonely as ever.