CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

We Love Palin!



I admit I was a little dismayed when John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running-mate. However, after hearing her speak last night at the GOP Convention all I gotta say is "she is one tough cookie."

I love her stand on: energy and being an advocate for special needs kids. She is truly a smart lady who I think will inspire women from all walks of life regardless of their political preference.

I am sad it wasn't Mitt Romney up there accepting the Vice President spot, but if I had to pick a 2nd favorite Sarah Palin is getting my vote!

Oh and did you see the cute daughter of her's--Pipper--licking down her little baby brother's hair during the speech? So freakin cute!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I totally agree... I was so major impressed with her, I think she should be running for President and ya that was ADORABLE with her daughter flattening down the babies hair:)