CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I know I need to post pictures of Remy!

I am sure that is what my family is saying everytime they check out our blog and there are no new pictures. I admit it--when I get home from work I can't stand getting on the computer and so therefore I usually don't load pictures. But I do have new photos to share from our trip to Arizonia and will do it as soon as I get the nerve to get on the computer once i am at home.

Oh another note and this is completly self gloating and I told myself I wouldn't share until I had more success, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I am proud of myself. I am sitting at work today in a pair of size 6 dress pants. YEP 6, I know Emily Rusch is thinking I just went shopping with you 2 month ago and you were no where near a 6. Well I was so mortified after shopping with Emily (I do love you, but you are like a size -0 and I was definatly not), so I started working out like a crazy woman and I have been running just about everyday for 2 months for about 30-40 minutes. So when I went to Arizona I went shopping and low and behold I fit in a pair of size 6 dress pants. I still have a ways to go, but Michael isn't complaining about the less fat on my body... Ha Ha... My goal is to be 120 by the end of the year and be a nice size 4--the way I was before I got married and had a kid. I think it is dooable, especially if I keep doing what I have been doing and my hubby stays supportive of letting me have 30-40 minutes to myself to workout everyday.

1 comments:

JON and EM said...

Wahoo! What a hot mama!! I'm so proud of you! Forget pictures of Remy, we want to see pictures of your hot little bod! :) And you totally have every right to gloat! Keep up the good work!