CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Celebrating 100 Years!

Remington and I just returned from a week long vacation in North Carolina. We went out for my grandfather's 100th birthday party.

Those of you interested can hear all about his good ole' life tomorrow morning on NBC's The Today Show. Williard Scott will be wishing my grandpa a happy birthday sometime between 7:00-9:00 am. Set your TiVo and hear all about my grandpa.

Also Curry is up for Dickie's hardest worker of the year.http://www.workeroftheyear.com/

I think you can still vote for him, so go and see... Curry Phillip Aldridge, Burlington North Carolina.

2 comments:

JON and EM said...

Happy birthday Grandpa! 100! WOW! I'll definately be watching Smucker's birthday wishes today. That's so cool!! I want to hear all about the rest of your trip!

Anonymous said...

Liz,
Hey sorry for the weird early phone call the other day! I was glad i ended up getting to talk to you though:)haha... anyway I decided to go private on our blog and would love to send you an invite if you want you can send me your email address at jolley11@hotmail.com Stay in Touch!