CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our New Home!

I am so excited. In fact I have had a hard time even managing to work today because I am just so excited. Michael and I are getting a home, no we aren't buying. But we are renting a nice town home in South Jordan. We get to stay in the same ward (woo hoo we may even make it to the 1 year mark in the same ward). Our first 2 1/2 years of marriage we have had 5 wards.



It turns out the house we inquired about renting is my visiting teachers home. They just bought a new home and haven't been able to sell their own. Pictures are below. It has 3 bedrooms, 4 baths and a full walk-out basement. Anyone want to come have a slumber party with me? We are moving in mid-August. Yippee

Kitchen

Kitchen/dinning room


Living room


Basement







1 comments:

JON and EM said...

LIZ!!!! I LOVE LOVE it!!! It is absolutely beautiful!! I'm definatley ready for a slumber party, complete with chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting. Oh I am SO excited for you!