CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TODAY Show: Here I come


It isn't a secret, I have a crush on Matt Lauer from the TODAY Show. It's true an older man makes me flush. It's okay Michael agrees with my crush in fact he encourages it every morning when he turns on the TV to wake me up for work.


My dream is finally coming true. I am going to the TODAY Show and there is a pretty BIG possibility that I may be meeting him as I will get backstage credentials. That's right I got my company on the TODAY Show. More details to come...


But for sure I will have a story to tell about my experience with Matt.

Tune in you may see me out on the plaza.

2 comments:

JON and EM said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! LIZ!!!! That's freaking awesome!!! You got Stamp It Up on the Today Show?!?!?! And I must admit I too have a crush on Matt Lauer. I will be SOOOOO dang jealous if you meet him!!! When are you going??? We obviously need to chat. :)

Unknown said...

That is awesome! When are you going to NYC?