CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

What is it with taking family photos in November?

I have to admit in the three years that Michael and I have been together we have paid folks to take our pictures three times: Engagement/Wedding and then two years of family photos. And for some reason I can never think to get it done prior to a few days before or after Thanksgiving. This year was just the same--freezing outside and of course I am determined to get the perfect photo for our handmade Christmas cards.

Below are a few of our favorites. Thanks Channing for the wonderful job and for going out in the cold with us!












5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these! Beautiful family!!

Emilie said...

Dang you guys look hott, I love these

lesliejenkins said...

Such a country looking picture. I know ya'll just want to be living in Caswell County!!! Remember Michael, that 10 year plan!!! Remy is adorable and Liz, you look awesome.

JON and EM said...

I love them all! The second one is my favorite though I think. Remy looks like such a stud and Liz you look freaking hot! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute family! We would love a Christmas if its not too late... i'll text your our address. Anyway, VERY cute pictures:)