CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Public Display of Gross!

While travelling the friendly skies we came upon a few flying objects that resembled GROSS! The first was in Raleigh where we loaded the plane behind a couple who had no sense of covering up. I am a mom and I breastfeed and sometimes you have to do it in public, but you do not have to do it in public and basically walk around in front of everyone showing off your goods or in this case your gross. This lady was up and walking around in front of everyone w/out a blanket with her belly showing everywhere breast feeding what looked like a 40 pound white bear!Honey let me give you some advice from one breastfeeding mother to the next--DO NOT walk around in a public place with your goods hanging out and your stomach exposed like it is spring break in Cancun. Not even your 40 pound white bear would appreciate it in the long run. Michael used one of my favorite words to describe this ladies shenanigans--white trash! (I tried to take a photo so you would be able to see this for yourself, but I couldn't get my camera out fast enough.

My second display of gross came on our flight to SLC when this gigantic boy sat beside us and he proceeded to eat his pretzels with his mouth open. I do not think I have ever seen someone chomp so hard on pretzels and leave their mouth open as wide as my hips. He was a respectable looking lad until he ate with his mouth open, come on it is 2008 and proper eating guidelines have been around since the cavemen--please comply.

And last but not least please do not mistake the airplane, airport or any other public location as your bedroom. This couple in front of us basically got it on in front of us for 3 hours on the plane. Come on we learned in elementary to keep hands, feet and objects to ourselves at all times. Please comply or I may be forced to publicy tell you to get a room!

0 comments: