CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Stop Being a Baby

This past week Michael has cracked me up with his parenting skills. Whenever Remy starts crying Michael turns to him and says, "Son, stop being a baby."



Stop being a baby? Is he kidding me, I think he has forgotten that the little one is only 7 weeks old and advanced for his age. (Show me another 7 week old who can roll over--that is right he rolled over on his own this morning after he took a jog around the block) Telling Remy to stop being a baby is the worst parenting advice I think we can give to the little chump considering his life span on earth so far.



I think a better parenting line to use on Remy would be, "Remy girls cry and you are not a girl so stop crying."



Oh the joys of parenthood!

1 comments:

lesliejenkins said...

Liz,
You are doing so good keeping this blog updated. I really miss ya'll. Tell Michael to stop being so hard on that baby!!!
Leslie